- Made in the European Union
- 127 detectors in a loop
- Weatherproof – IP66 protection class. Instantly works in -35/+60 ºC temperature
- Ambient temperature measurement function, temperature maps
- Detector mounting till the height of 4.5 m
- Flash Wave energy-saving function. Indicators are flashing according to the wave principle, therefore, the system energy consumption is reduced by up to 10-fold
- High brightness Indication is RGB Color Changing LED Lights with reflector optics
- Remote display function (optional)
- Sensors are designed to be installed on a standard MQ-type galvanized installation channel
- Quick and easy sensor connection to the base via the NailPin connector
- Audible warning function (optional)
- Standalone demo sensor for system presentations
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Adaptive Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Joint commands for sensor groups
- Sensor software update over the network
- TOF Parking Guidance System is an exceptionally unique and versatile solution in the market. It uses intelligent detection technology based on Time Of Flight (TOF) with RGB LED’s indication.
- The TOF sensor can detect and indicate parking space occupancy simultaneously in front of ONE or TWO opposite parking spaces. It significantly saves cost and installation time.
- TOF sensor has a “sensor head” that is easily adjustable according to parking layout, height and can even be mounted vertically for rooftop applications.
- It is possible to use Parksol TOF sensor as a barrier trigger or car counter instead of inductive loops. Depending on configuration it may operate with calibrated floor (wall) reference distance or simply by detecting object nearby the sensor.
- Monitoring software ensures the most efficient usage and management of the parking lot.
- TOF sensor can be mounted on the ceiling, cable channel or the wall. It is recommended for covered parking lots.
|Power supply voltage||48 V DC|
|Power supply current||30mA RMS, 200mA peak|
|Average power consumption||1.5W at 48 V|
|Relay output current||400 mA at 60 V max|
Sensors typical characteristics
|Detection method||10 MHz modulated 810nm IR light|
|Calibration method||Remote calibration|
|Field of view||1.2° full angle|
|Detection range||Up to 5.5m (at 70 Klx sunlight)|
|Cable Type||Shielded, twisted pair EIA RS485|
|Light colour, angle adjustment, 360° Integrated RGB or remote||Bicolour /Green/Blue|
|Work temperature||35°C ..+60°C|
|Storage temperature||40°C ..+85°C|
|Humidity||20% …..95% not condensing|
|Mounting method||Wall/ Chanel mount with screws|
|Dimension (mm)||136 x 123 x 200|
Parking spaces detection and indication at front
Two opposite parking spaces detection and indication