- Made in the European Union
- 127 detectors in a loop
- Weatherproof – IP66 protection class. Instantly works in -40/+70 ºC temperature
- Ambient temperature measurement function, temperature maps
- Detector mounting till the height of 4.5 m
- Remote indicator is needed to indicate space availability info
- Sensors are designed to be installed on a standard MQ-type galvanized installation channel
- Quick and easy sensor connection to the base via the NailPin connector
- Audible warning function (optional)
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Adaptive Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Joint commands for sensor groups
- Sensor software update over the network
Ultrasonic sensor without indication
- Ultrasonic Parking Guidance Systems are the bestseller of all time.
- The Ultrasonic sensor can be mounted on the ceiling or cable channel. It is recommended for covered and limited view parking lots together with Parksol remote indicator.
- The sensor detects and transmits parking space availability information in real-time to the Parksol system. The system represents number of free parking spaces on the LED screens. Space status is displayed on the remote indicator.
- Monitoring software ensures the most efficient usage and management of the parking lot.
- The Ultrasonic sensor works in extreme cold or hot temperatures and has the digital signal processing (DSP), adaptivity and temperature compensation functions. It can be deployed with an indication or remote indicator.
|Supply voltage||48V DC|
|Current||0.03 A @ 48V|
|Power consumption||1.5 W|
|Detection distance||0.7- 4 m|
|Cable Type||Shielded, twisted pair EIA RS485|
|Light colour, angle adjustment||Remote, indicator is connected to RJ11 input|
|Work temperature||-40°C ….+70°C|
|Dimension (mm)||136 x 123 x 200|