Wireless magnetic sensor
- Wireless magnetic sensor is designed for on and off street parking installations. Sensors are mounted in/on the asphalt or other road pavement. It responds to changes in the earth’s magnetic field when a vehicle is parked above it.
- The sensor transmits parking space availability information in real-time to Parksol system. The system can represent number of free parking spaces on the LED screens.
- Monitoring software ensures the most efficient usage and management of parking lot.
- Wireless magnetic sensor is designed with IP68 protection class that enables classic winter service, including snow-plowing. Battery duration is easily exchangeable and serves up to 10 years.
- Data acquisition may be performed via IoT, LoRA, NB IoT and sigfox.
- Dual detection technology (infrared and magnetic)
- 5-10 years of battery life
- Communication via a fast and reliable network
- Real-time bidirectional communication
- Easy data integration using Interface Software
||Magnetic and infrared
||CE, FCC, IC, ACMA
||Up to 0.7 m
||Humidity, Water, Salt
||Glued or screwed
||Color gray ( A4 and B4)