Front TOF (or new UFO) sensor: Want to save on the installation cost and still have an effective parking guidance solution?
– Front Parking Sensor is your ideal choice.
WHAT IT IS
The front sensor easily and immediately detects, tracks and indicates car parking places. it is mounted in front of the parking space and has integrated indication, resulting in about 50% less installation cost compared to sensors with remote indication.
It’s easily adjustable to any parking or car-wash layout or height. The sensor can be used as a car detector from above and as a barrier trigger or car counter that effectively detects nearby objects (TOF only).
IP66 protection class is also a part of its completeness, which makes it resistant to extreme temperatures (heat or cold), along with many other amazing benefits we will discuss below.
HOW IT WORKS
Because such technology can be installed in front of the parking space, it makes that much superior.
TOF sensors use a small laser to produce infrared light, where the light eventually bounces back from any object or surface and returns to the sensor. Based on the time spent on the laser light going back and forth, the sensor is able to measure the distance between the object and the sensor. UFO sensor uses old and proof ultrasonic technology.
- The TOF (or new UFO) sensor can simultaneously detect and indicate parking space occupancy in front of parking spaces. As a result, it significantly saves cost and installation time.
- A TOF “sensor head” is easily adjustable according to layout, height and can even be mounted vertically for rooftop applications up to 4.5 m high.
- You can also use the Parksol TOF sensor as a barrier trigger or car counter. Depending on the configuration, it can easily detect objects near the sensor or operates with calibrated floor (wall) reference distance.
- The TOF sensor is designed with IP66 protection class and withstands extreme cold or hot temperatures and high humidity.
- Quick and easy sensor connection to the base via the Nail Pin connector
- UFO sensor can use Bluetooth technology for communication, so only two wires needed to connect the sensor.
- It also has digital signal processing (DSP) and temperature compensation functions that secure effective usage at all times.
- Audible warning function (if needed)
- Joint commands for sensor groups are available
- 100% safe technology that protects people’s eyes and bodies
- Because of the reduced installation cost, but still maintaining its reliability, this technology still remains a great and one of the most effective solutions for many parking lots and car-wash centers out there.
If you are not sure which solution works best for your individual case, or…
You may already know what you want and want to move forward. Please get in touch with the Parksol team below, and we will guide you through the next simple steps to create the best possible parking experience for your business and your customers. Let’s connect!