Wrong parking detection
WRONG PARKING DETECTION, WHAT IS IT?
Wrong parking detection is video analytic based AI deep learning wrong parking detection algorithm that detects incorrectly parked cars in closed parking lot. Information with bad parked car’s LPR with parking lot number can be sent to parking lot management stuff via our software for further decision making. Additionally, system can send emails with all information including picture of wrong parked car. If needed information can be sent to third party software via REST, JSON messages or etc.
HOW IT WORKS
Wrong parking solution uses video stream from our parking guidance system cameras to detect not only free/occupied spaces, read LPR, but also detect incorrectly parked cars. This solution is purely software based and doesn’t need any additional hardware. Also, it can be implemented in our existing video parking guidance systems. All you need to do is to implement new option to our PBOX and update server software.
- This can be used as upgrade of the existing system
- AI software-based solution. No additional hardware needed
- This information is very important for dedicated parking spaces like for disables, family with children, electro chargers where incorrectly parked car can be quite a big problem.
- Information about bad parked cars with license plate number, parking lot number, time and etc. will reach parking lot management stuff in real time via our software. It can send email, SMS, REST, JSON messages or etc. to dedicated stuff or third-party software.
- Possibility of visual confirmation of bad parking via our software using video stream of specific camera.
More info about our camera based parking guidance system