- The indicator PSL/USI is designed for mounting on the ceiling or a cable channel and shows the availability of a parking space.
- It is recommended for covered parking lots.
- The indicator is connected to the ultrasound or magnetic ParkSol sensors. The system represents the number of free parking spaces on LED screens.
- The indicator has reflective optics, which ensures good visibility in the parking from long distances even on a sunny day.
- It has IP66 class.
- Indications options: red/green, red/blue, only green.
- Made in the European Union
- Weatherproof – IP66 protection class. Instantly works in -40/+70 ºC temperature
- Flash Wave energy-saving function. Indicators are flashing according to the wave principle, therefore, the system energy consumption is reduced by up to 10-fold
- High brightness LEDs with reflector optics and +/-45 degree beam angle adjustment
- Recommended for limited view parking lots together ultrasonic sensor
- Remote indicators are designed to be installed on a standard MQ-type galvanized installation channel
- Quick and easy indicator connection to the base via the NailPin connector
|Supply voltage||12-24 VDC|
|Power consumption||1,5 W|
|Light colour, angle adjustment||Integrated red/green LED till 45 degrees|
|Work temperature||-40°C ….+70°C|
|Dimension (mm)||136 x 123 x 200|